Bromotour.co.id. – The Cheap Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Package is a travel packages combination of best popular destination in East Java. That is visiting Mt Bromo, Thousand waterfall and Kawah Ijen (Banyuwangi) for a Short time 4-days & 3-nights. Bromo Tour & Travel agent as the best trip package provider, will help you to arrange a standard schedule of tourist activities in East Java. Our prices are affordable with a variety of complete facilities for the convenience of traveling. So what are you waiting for, order the package immediately at our travel agent.
Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour
Looking for exotic places to visit while you are in East Java Indonesia, this Ijen Bromo & Thousand waterfall tour is a package that what any traveler has ever dreamed of. It feels these places are seducing anyone to come visit them right away with its beauty.
What places are interesting?
Mount Bromo is an active volcano located in East Java, Indonesia with the height of 2,329 M. While it is not the highest mountain you can visit, it is certainly the most well-known among all other volcanoes. That makes it one of the most visited mountains or attraction in Java Island, Indonesia. Bromo is one of the mountains that must be visited by travelers because it offers a great trekking experience and amazing views.
Ijen Crater is one of the lakes on the summit of Mount Ijen with its amazing panoramic beauty. Ijen Tourism is a unique tourism area that can only be seen in Banyuwangi. One of the uniqueness in this place is the Blue Fire Phenomenon. This blue flame was formed due to the burning of sulfur that occurred in the crater of Mount Ijen. This natural phenomenon can only be witnessed at night. For you tourists can see this phenomenon if you use this tour package.
Thousand waterfalls This amazing waterfall is located in Lumajang, is in Sidomulyo Village, Lumajang Regency. This waterfall has two names. Some people call it Thousand Waterfalls, but some people call it Coban Sewu Waterfall. However, whatever they are called, does not change the natural beauty that is offered.
The Best Time to do this trip
The foreign tourists, especially Europe and Asia, many travel during the dry season, which is from June to October. However, to order this trip package, you have to do it far in advance, so you don’t run out of transportation, Jeeps and accommodation at some of these tourist attractions.
The peak holiday season occurs in August, at this time of the month, the view of the sunrise in Mt. Bromo, blue flame on mount Ijen and waterfalls is awesome. If you are a photographer, don’t miss out too on trying the Bromo milky way package by camping.
How to get there easily?
We can start the route for Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu waterfalls from Surabaya, Malang, Yogyakarta, Banyuwangi or Bali. Pick ups can start from the hotel, port, international juanda in the morning or evening. Then we can continue the trip according to the schedule for the 4 days.
Detail Itinerary for Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Package 4D3N
If you are interested, these tour package Bromo kawah Ijen thousand waterfall is ready. It is available for you to join right away. Before buy this trip, Below is the information about detail itinerary during 4 Days and 3 Nights:
Pick up participants – Hotel in Bromo area (Day-1)
- 12.30: On the first day of the tour, you will be fetched upon arrival at Juanda International Airport/Train station or Hotel in Surabaya/Malang.
- 13.00: We will lead you to your journey to Bromo area. This will take 3 hours drive to reach Bromo.
- 16.00: After arriving, you can check in hotel near Bromo and free program.
Tour Bromo for Sunrise – Homestay near waterfalls (Day-2)
- 02.30: Waking up in the early morning then preparation to do tour Bromo Sunrise.
- 03.00: With our Jeep, we will take you to Mount Penanjakan where the view point is. This is the best point you can get into to see the beautiful sunrise with Mount Bromo as its view, as well as the highest volcano in Java Island which is Mount Semeru or Mahameru.
- 06.00: After that, going down towards to sea of sand to see the Bromo volcano that still active.
- 07.30: Continue the journey to the last trip for visiting Whispering sands and Teletubbies Hill Bromo.
- 09.30: Then, back to hotel having breakfast, packing and check out for leaving Bromo.
- 11.00: Continue the journey to visit Lumajang City for Thousand Waterfall. Arrival at location and then check in hotel and rest.
Thousand Waterfall Tour – Hotel in Ijen area (Day-3)
- 07.00: In the morning the participants will be invited to visit the attraction of Coban sewu Waterfalls, this is one of the waterfalls that is quite popular in the Lumajang area.
- 0730: Enjoy this Waterfall series, as like: To see the Panorama of Coban Sewu from the top. Then by going down the cliff to see the Niagara Waterfalls up close. Visiting the Blue lake (Telaga Biru) and Tetes Cave.
- 11.00: After after being quite satisfied, then return to the home stay to pack and check out.
- 12.00: The journey continues towards the hotel in the Ijen area and overnight.
Ijen Blue Fire – Drop in Ketapang Port Banyuwangi (Day-4)
- 12.00: You will wake up at night to prepare your trip to Mount Ijen.
- 12.30: We will pick you up then go direct to the last pos is Paltuding postal.
- 02.00: After getting this Pos then then begin trekking to reach the kawah ijen summit and this will take about 1.5 hours to finish.
- 04.00: After arriving on top of the mount Ijen, you can have your own satisfying time to enjoy the Blue Fire and lake of Ijen.
- 07.00: After having to do Ijen Tour. Back to hotel, have breakfast then short break.
- 11.00: We will prepare to be back to Juanda International Airport, Surabaya. and finish program.
How much is does cost for Mt. Bromo Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour?
You can get the price of the package that we offer by contacting us via the following contact. Next, please give us information about when your tour plan is, and how many participants are going on vacation.
The price Include of the Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu waterfalls:
- Transport service with full air Conditioning start Surabaya or Malang
- Private car including licensed English Driver + Fuel gasoline
- Fee parking and highway
- Private Jeep in Bromo for sunrise tours
- Entrance ticket to all tourism
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Bromo
- Hotel near Ijen area for 1 night
- 1 Nite Home stay near Coban Sewu
- Mineral water during trip
- Local guide to visit Niagara waterfalls
- Local Guide Ijen + Masker
- Blue flames trip
- Breakfast in each hotel
- Driver meals
Price does not include:
- Meals, Lunch and dinner
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
What to Bring?
- Gloves, socks, Warm Jacket & Clothes, to Protect from cold weather
- Headlamp or Flashlight
- Clinical Mask
- Best Camera for documentation
- Enough money
- Trekking pole to mount Ijen (if any)
How to book this Trip?
Well, Booking packages on our travels is very easy and simple. For order the cheap Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour on 4D3N, you can get in touch us via kontak us below.