Bromotour.co.id. – The Mount Bromo Madakaripura Waterfall tour package is a complete packages for tourists who want to explore 2 attractions in a short time. In this trip you will get the best spot on Mount Bromo. But also, you will enjoy one of the best waterfalls on the island of Java, known as Madakaripura Waterfall. These two tourist attractions are one of the main destinations for foreign tourists who are on vacation.
This trip can treat your longing for the charm of the beauty of this tourist attraction in East Java, at a cost-effective and affordable price. As we know, Bromo is one of the number 1 tourist destinations for domestic and foreign tourists. Mt. Bromo has a unique charm of natural beauty supported by interesting spots. One of which is the Madakaripura waterfall located in Lumbang District, Probolinggo Regency, East Java.
“This waterfall has a height of about 200 meters being the highest on the island of Java as well as the 2nd highest in Indonesia. Madakaripura became the final resting place of Patih Gajah Mada, Mahapatih of Majapahit. In addition, Madakaripura waterfall is also considered holy water and is often used for the “Mendhak Tirta” ceremony procession every year.
Mount Bromo Madakaripura Waterfall Tour (Itinerary)
This package has a short duration of 2 days 1 night. We usually pick up locations from Surabaya or Malang in the morning. After that, the trip will take place to visit the waterfall first and then continue with the trip Bromo tour in the next day. More details as follows:
First day: Surabaya/Malang – Waterfall Tour – Hotel in Bromo region
- We will pick you up from the pick-up point that has been mutually agreed upon. Meeting point in Surabaya or Malang via airport, station or hotel.
- After that, you will go to Mada waterfall tours via the route via Pasuruan – Probolinggo.
- Arriving at the tourist attractions, you can enjoy the waterfall. It took a 30 minute walk accompanied by a local tour guide. After seeing the beauty of the Mada waterfall. Our staff will take you to the inn in the Bromo National Park area. The journey will take 30 minutes.
Second day: Bromo Tour sunrise – Bromo Crater – Go home
- From the hotel you are staying, Drive by Jeep to view point Pananjakan 1/Bukit Kingkong/Bukit Cinta
- After Coffee Break, then see Sunrise and view Mt.Bromo & Mt. Semeru.
- At 06.00 am, continue the journey to the ocean with the same Jeep
- Arrive at the parking area, then climb to the following Bromo Crater at Pura Luhur Poten.
- After the trip Bromo is over, return to the hotel, have breakfast and start packing.
- Check out and drive back to Surabaya or Banyuwangi. Program completed.
Facilities that you can get during the tour
- Full AC Private transport service (English driver, gasoline)
- Private Jeep in Bromo
- Entrance ticket to Bromo and Madakaripura attractions
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Bromo
- Mineral water
- Toll and parking
- Motorcycle taxis & tour guides at the waterfall location
Price doesn’t include:
- Lunch and dinner
- Travel insurance
- Horse riding
The Mount Bromo Madakaripura Waterfall Tour Price
Tourists who plan to join the bromotour.co.id travel agent and want to get cheap prices with the above facilities. You can contact us via the following number
Contact Agent TravelCall/WA: +6282-3349-009-24
Registration or Reservation Information
- First, please choose the Mount Bromo Madakaripura waterfall tour package schedule 2 days & 1 night. Next, inform us about the number of participants and the date of your tour plan.
- Booking a tour package can leave a message via WhatsApp, or Email.
- Please make a down payment of 50% of the total cost of the tour. Transfers can be to a Paypal account, Crypto wallet or to our bank account
- Send proof of advance travel transfer via Whatsapp or email.
Other Important Information
You can choose to arrive from Surabaya or Malang, the closest city to Mt. Bromo tourism. Choose the arrival schedule on the first day in the morning at 09.00/10.00, and the second day with departure in the afternoon at 15.00/16.00.
Prepare supplies, physically and mentally, don’t forget to bring some mountain equipment. Like, warm jackets, mountain shoes, scarves, glasses, and most importantly a Camera for travel documentation.
Other Package option: