Going to Mt. Bromo with a departure from Yogyakarta is a tour package that is most sought after by foreign tourists. Mainly from Asia (Singapore, Thailand & Vietnam) and Europe, such as: France, Spain, Italy, etc. Because tourists who are on vacation in Java make Yogyakarta-Bromo volcano as their travel list. So after they were enjoying Yogyakarta tourism, then Mount Bromo tour becomes the next tourist destination.
Picking up participants on the tour package of Bromo from Jogja, if using the services of bromotor.co.id is from hotels or home stays. Then other pick-up options can be from Juanda International Airport, train station, house or apartment.
Mount Bromo Tour from Yogyakarta
Tourists who will go to Bromo mountain from Yogyakarta can be reached using several transportation options. Such as: planes, trains, cars or public transportation.
If using via land, you will drive to Bromo for 8 hours to the city of Probolinggo. However, if you choose to use a flight, you must first transit to Surabaya or Malang airport.
From these two cities, going to Mt. Bromo has a distance of 3-4 hours driving. Then you can drive by renting a car or booking Bromo tour packages on our travels with departures from Surabaya Juanda Airport or Abdulrachman Saleh Airport Malang
Tourist destinations to Mt. Bromo
The main purpose of foreign tourists’ trips to Bromo, of course, is to see the Bromo sunrise tour from the top of Penanjakan by riding a Jeep. Some of the other attractions that become the next destination are: Climbing and seeing the Bromo crater, exploring the sea of sand, Teletubbies hills, savanna and whispering sand.
What month is the best for a vacation to Bromo?
The dry season is the best time for a vacation to Bromo volcano. The dry season occurs from May to October. In Indonesia, when entering the dry season, not all times have the best month for a vacation to Bromo, because sometimes it still rains and is foggy.
The months that we recommend to travel to Bromo in East Java are July and August. Because this month is the peak of the dry season and at that time, you will get the perfect and best view.
When on vacation to mt. Bromo at the peak of the dry season, it is the right time. Because the weather must be very sunny, and the view of the sunrise from the east can be seen very perfectly. Of course, if you visit Bromo, it’s a shame to miss this moment.
Itinerary Tour to Bromo from Yogyakarta 2 Days 1 Night
Visiting Mount Bromo tour from Yogyakarta has a short duration of 2 days and 1 night. The following is the itinerary for the tour from the start of the pick-up to the end.
First Day Trip
- Yogyakarta is the pick up point whether you take airport or train station.
- The trip that you will spend is about 7 up to 8 hours driving from Yogyakarta (Central Java) to mt. Bromo (East Java).
- Then you have to check in hotel after arriving at Bromo National Park.
- Free hour and rest.
Last Day Trip
- You will be picked up by jeep tour Bromo at 3.30 am.
- Headed to Bromo to enjoy the sunrise early morning at the top of Mount Pananjakan.
- Once you finish enjoying the sunrise, you leave Mount Pananjakan then headed to active Bromo Crater.
- In the sea of sand parking area, you can rent a horse or walking to get to the top of mt. Bromo. In order to get to the Bromo volcano peak you have to climb the stairs. Then, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Crater Bromo.
- Headed back to the hotel to have a breakfast then check out and headed to Surabaya. Finish program.
Price Mount Bromo Tour from Yogyakarta 2D1N
|PARTICIPANTS||PRICE PER PERSON|
- Private Transportation best car including AC+Fuel Petrol
- Best driver English
- Parking and toll road
- Jeep for Bromo sunrise tour
- Hotel 1 night in Bromo area
- Entrance Fee
- Mineral water during trip
- Fee for measl (Dinner & Lunch)
- Personal Expenses (telephone, facsimile, telex, laundry, room service etc)
- Optional tours that is not included in the itinerary
- Tipping for driver and local tour guide