bromotour.co.id. – Ever wondered what it feels like to have share trip to Bromo and Ijen Plateau?. You can meet a lot of interesting people through that kind of trip. So, we are offering a travel package called Shared Tour to Mount Bromo Ijen Crater. It is a packages in which you can go to Bromo volcano tour and Kawah Ijen Banyuwangi by shared group. Transport, Jeep and accommodation hotel/home stay will be shared with other people who take this package.
Mount Bromo is a volcano that you must have heard of. It is very famous and of course loved by a lot of people. Many people are looking forward to visiting this mountain in East Java.
You will witness the breath-taking view of Indonesia with the height of 2,329 M. Watching sunrise from that height at its peak will be a moment for you. Sea of sand is also there to be one of the attractions. In there, you can walk around or ride a horse in the desert. Yes, Mt Bromo has a temperature just like desert, which will be cold at night yet warm at day.
One thing you should know is that you can also visit other places when you get here. Namely, Mount Ijen Crater, which has beautiful view you need to witness. You can see something different there, so your trip will be more amazing, if not already before.
The coolest part is when the midnight comes. You can enjoy what is called the Blue Flame. Wonder what that is? Well, you can see it for yourself when you come to kawah Ijen. The Blue Flame only happens there.
Itinerary for Sharing Trip to Bromo and Kawah Ijen 3D2N
Coming from different parts of the country? Don’t you worry as we will pick you up wherever you’d like. From the airport, train station, bus station or your hotel start from Surabaya, Malang or Probolinggo. We will adjust according to your need. From there, we will then proceed with the Shared Tour Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater.
On the first day, we will start from Bromo. We will visit Blue Fire Kawah Ijen the next day. At last, we will bring you back on the third day. We can take you to any other destinations of yours.
So, what are you waiting for? This tour package offers the best trip in East Java with bromotour.co.id. In three days, you can enjoy both Bromo tour and Ijen Tour by sharing group.
First day Trip
- Firstly, we will pick you up at the airport, train station, bus station or hotel in either Surabaya or Malang. Then afterwards our team will be taking you directly to Bromo. The duration of this journey is around 3.5 hours.
- Then, you will be staying in a hotel or lodge or homestay which is located in Bromo region. The resting place for the first day will be in Cemoro Lawang Village areas. You are going to need to sleep early as we will need to wake up early for the second day.
Second Day Trip
- On the next day, we will start the trip at 3 a.m. This early in the morning, we will take you from the hotel by Jeep. Then, We are going to go explore some spots in Bromo. The route we are taking you through the trip with our Jeep is visiting Mount Penanjakan where we can see the infamous Bromo sunrise. Then visit to crater Bromo as it is an active volcano.
- After finishing the Bromo tour, we will take you back to the hotel with our Jeep. You are going to get some breakfast, take a shower and check out.
- We will then leave Bromo to continue the trip to Bondowoso. 4 to 5 hour drive will be taken for this. As we are on the way to Ijen, we will also stop by to have some lunch. After arriving at the hotel, we will then check in to rest, which then you may have a free time.
Third Day Trip
- On the last day, we are going to start our Ijen tour at 5 in the morning. Then, proceed to post Paltuding directly. This will take around 45 minutes to reach.
- As you arrive in the location and do the registration, You can then start to trek to Ijen summit. Then, you will then arrive at the Crater’s lip. Then, all you will do is to enjoy the beauty of it is to see the blue fire and Ijen lake.
- After you are satisfied with the enjoyment, we will take you back to the post. After that, we are going to drop you off to Ketapang Harbor. Finally end of our program.
|PERSONS||COST PER PERSON|
- Sharing transportation equipped with air conditioning (petrol + best driver + gasoline) Start Surabaya/Malang – Bromo Volcano & Ijen Tour – Drop off Banyuwangi.
- Driver as guide
- Sharing Jeep tour
- Bromo sunrise tour
- 1 night hotel in Ijen Plateau
- 1 night hotel in Bromo National Park
- Entrance fee for Bromo Tour and Ijen Banyuwangi
- Parking and Retribution
- Lunch and dinner during trip
- Travel insurance
- Horse in Bromo
- Ferry port to Bali
What to Bring during Trip?
- Sweatshirts, Jackets, Gloves, Beanie (to protect from cold weather)
- Mountaineering boots
- Mountain stick (if any)
- Best camera
- Enough money